Result of the key finding on programmatic ways to drive NNPMs from the Enterprise Sales Forum at Rapid7 on January, 22
1. “Magnet Marketing” Peer-centric buyer best practices
2. “Benchmarking & Indexing” Rank & rate buyers on their capability to solve high-priority problems
3. Prospect Performance Audit
4. Maturity Levels: Rate prospects by plateaus, performance, sophistication, evolution or competence.
5. Three-dimensional mail: Sending personal, interactive or physical items to intrigue, engage or humor prospects.
6. Exclusive industry Research: Offer in return for a meeting
7. “Calls-for-a-Cause”, “Meet-to-Give” "Vet Day Donation" Offer prospects a donation to their charity of choice
8. Hard-to-access analysts, authors & experts: Provide prospects with desirable access.
9. Leverage customers: Existing customers are more credible to buyers than sales, use them to help tell your story
10. Leverage customer success or sales engineering: Prospects want to talk to folks who have implemented solutions
11. Founders or CEOs: Prospects value higher-level engagements
12. CFOs, CIOs, CTOs & BOD: Engage your full team to drive meetings
13. Employee Alumni Program: Engage former employees
14. Customer Alumni Program: Engage former customers
15. Launch a Hackathon: Engage community in co-development with local realistic use-cases.
16. Time Shifting: Commuter meetings